The Kula Festival serves up fair-food at its very best. Arrive hungry and you won’t be disappointed. There’s so much to choose from!
- Chow Fun – cooked fresh onsite from one enormous wok
- Hotdogs – hot off the grill and served with plenty of joy
- Portuguese Bean Soup – from a traditional family recipe and filled with love
- Vegetarian Curry – made from mountains of fresh chopped veggies by the sweetest set of chefs
- Waffles with Fresh Kula Strawberries & Coffee – Hot off the griddle – Yum!
- Homemade Fudge – a delicacy that has been part of the Kula Fest for over 20 years. So ono!
- Delicious Baked Goods – anything and everything you can think of – these treats are stacked high and priced right.
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, Fresh Lemonade, Soda & Water – icy cold and refreshing
- Kids Zone Snacks – located in the playground area, see Kids Zone section for complete list